via JordyCakesSweets on Flickr
A visit to Orlando will be a bit sweeter July 8-10, as Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek at the Walt Disney World Resort celebrates its first-ever Cupcake Lovers Weekend, a special celebration of frosted fun.
The special weekend, part of the resort’s season-long SummerBlast! promotion will feature a schedule of activities and events themed around cupcakes.
“Cupcakes have hit the stratosphere of pop-culture,” said Tracy Walker, general manager of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. “And with all of the passion surrounding these tasty treats, we thought they deserved a special spot on our calendar!”
Guests visiting the hotel during Cupcake Lovers Weekend, will have an opportunity to sample and purchase various cupcakes, and participate in cupcake-themed events, including:
* Cupcake Decorating Tips – An opportunity to learn decorating techniques that you can incorporate into your next batch of cupcakes!
* MUSE Cupcake Bar – Curb your cupcake craving with a stop at MUSE, our lobby coffee and sweet shop.
* Cuppycake Kids Zone – A chance for children to decorate their own cupcake, as well as other cupcake crafts.
* Cupcake Walk – Our recreation team has created cupcake themed activities around the pool, including a special version of a cakewalk… the Bonnet Creek Cupcake Walk!
* Cupcake Displays – Enjoy a display of cupcakes decorated by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek pastry chefs.
* Cupcake Voting – Guests can enjoy a display of cupcakes created by Hilton team members… and vote on their favorite designs!
* Cupcake Martinis – The Hilton lounges will feature special “cupcake” themed martinis… you’ve got to try these!
* Savory Cupcakes – Harvest Bistro will be serving several “savory” entrée cupcakes – the latest trend in cupcakes!
* Summer Activities – In addition, guests can enjoy their favorite SummerBlast activities and events, including a DUCKTONA 500, a zany rubber duck race in our lazy river; Dive-in Movies; and our SummerBlast! Saturday pool party, where one guest will win an iPod loaded with the latest hits.
In honor of this special program, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is offering a summer bonus offer: a FREE one-day one-park Walt Disney World theme park ticket for every two nights a guest stays under the “SummerBlast! Disney Ticket Package.” (See http://www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com/summer for complete details). In addition, the resort is offering “Kids Eat Free” at Harvest Bistro, for breakfast and dinner (up to two child entrées with every paid adult entrée).
To make a reservation, please visit http://www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com, or call 888-353-2013.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers the best of both worlds: a convenient “insider” location accessible from within Walt Disney World property and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre nature preserve. Resort amenities include 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a 3-acre Florida-style lazy-river pool, a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, a full fitness center, and nearly a dozen dining and lounge options, including the award-winning La Luce by Donna Scala.
If you can’t make it, have no fear! I will be tweeting and blogging from the resort throughout the weekend.